Grants and Planning Services (GPS) have 25 years’ combined experience in relation to how the Commonwealth, State and Local Government procurement goods and services systems work through funding submission and government contracts. Experience includes:
- Business advisory, including writing tender submissions and business plans for hundreds of business clients while working as the General Manager of the Business Enterprise Centre.
- Research Grants Officer in a university setting.
- Grants Officer for Local Government, advising all staff on tender submission resulting in millions of dollars of acquisitions.
- Project Manager of grant submissions – Employment Services Disability Employment Services and Job Services Australia.
- Social Planning (8 years’ experience winning millions of dollars in ongoing funding for Community Development projects) as well as developing strategic plans in the community development field.
- Recreation and Cultural expertise – writing grant submissions and strategic plans.
- Experience in project leading Grants distribution programs for local and state government.
- Experience in developing resume’s for clients while working in employment services.